Genesee County is the perfect location for business
- 2.1 million population in less than an hour drive
- Connecting Buffalo and Rochester, the second and third largest cities in New York State,
- Three exits on the NYS I-90 Thruway
- Reach 128 million consumers within a 10 hour drive
- Foreign Trade Zone Opportunities *NEW
- Over 57 colleges and universities with 300,000 students enrolled
- Top region for patents issued per worker
- Close to three international airports
- Multiple shovel-ready parks that are industry specific
- Hydropower and other low cost electric solutions
- Progressive incentives
- Workforce development programs
- 88% high school graduation rate
- *New Food Processing Training Program Brochure & Application
Libberty Pumps in Bergen is Expanding- 2014
Liberty Pumps is planning a 100,000 sq. ft. expansion of its existing facility at Apple Tree Acres in Bergen, NY, to create new spaces for production and warehouse, research and development and a new office, display, auditorium and training center. The company is investing $9.8 million for the expansion project, creating 27 new positions, and retaining 124 employees. Liberty Pumps has undertaken several projects in the last few years. In 2000 the company invested $3.7 million to construct and equip a 60,000 sq. ft. facility and in 2008 they undertook a 64,000 sq. ft. addition.
Friday April 10, 2015
Open House 10 am– noon
10:30 am program and ribbon cutting
99 MedTech Dr.
Batavia, NY 14020
ABOUT: The Innovation Zone (IZ) at MedTech Centre located in Batavia, NY is a facility that provides low cost innovation space (office, conference rooms, video conference, lounge) as well as programing and business services for high-tech entrepreneurs. It is a collaboration of economic development professionals, universities/colleges, and government agencies that have come together to support high-tech entrepreneurs. The IZ space connects Buffalo and Rochester allowing entrepreneurs the ability to take advantage of both major metros' programs, research and expertise. This project was funded with grant proceeds from National Grid.
The Innovation Zone Ribbon Cutting event is open to the public, please rsvp to Rachael Tabelski, 585-343-4866 or by email to email@example.com