- 2.1 million population in less than an hours' drive
- Three exits on the NYS I-90 Thruway
- Reach 128 million consumers within a 10 hour drive
- Foreign Trade Zone Opportunities *NEW
- Over 42 colleges and Universities within two hours' drive
- Close to three international airports
- Multiple shovel-ready parks that are industry specific
- Progressive incentives
- Workforce development programs
- *New Food Processing Training Program Brochure & Application
Scott Kupperman- President of Kupperman Location Solutions
Rich Schutzenhofer, VP of Engineering at PepsiCo Global Nutrition Group
March 7, 2014- Register Here Today!
The GCEDC recently announced that a third and fourth round of applications are now available for GCEDC’s Food Processing Training Program. The program provides individuals with a certification to work in the food processing industry, including the yogurt companies in the Genesee Valley Agri-Business Park. Up to 25 individuals will be accepted for each class. Applications can be picked up at the Genesee County Career Center at 587 East Main Street, Suite 100, East Town Plaza in Batavia, NY or online here, Food Processing Training Application.