The Western New York Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park (WNY STAMP) project is the development of New York State’s second shovel-ready mega-site.
Top 5 Reason to Visit WNY STAMP
1. 1,250 acres site with 600 acres manufacturing campus
2. Water/ sewer (12MGD), gas (24' pipeline), electric (500mW+)
3. Electric served through New York Power Authority (NYPA) - low cost hydropower from Niagara Falls: ~$0.034 delivered
4. 2.3 million population in the Buffalo-Rochester Super Region
5. Renowned university centers in the semiconductor industry with over 17,000 engineers enrolled annually
WNY STAMP Presentation