Western New York Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park
- STAMP is located in New York’s Low-Cost Hydropower Zone, a 30-mile zone from Niagara Falls providing significant annual savings to large-scale users.
- STAMP is located along redundant, dual 345 KV electric transmission system, with an independent 115 KV distribution line on site and the capacity to deliver over 450 megawatts of lost-cost power on additional 115 KV feeders based on project specifications.
- STAMP is located along abundant utility corridors, including National Fuel Gas’ Empire Pipeline, a 24” natural gas transmission line.
- Redundant, high-capacity water lines are under construction and pull from the Great Lakes watershed, home to 7% of the world’s fresh water.
- STAMP is located on 1,250 acres of land zoned, permitted, and developed for technology manufacturing, including semiconductor manufacturing, renewable energy manufacturing and other advanced manufacturing industries in the town of Alabama and Genesee County.
- STAMP is located at two major state highways – New York State Routes 63 and 77 – that provide direct access to Interstate 90 (4 miles).
- STAMP is located in Foreign Trade Zone #284 enabling businesses to secure beneficial returns on raw and finished products. STAMP is less than 30 miles to the U.S.-Canadian border.
- STAMP is located within 1 day’s drive to 40% of the U.S. and Canadian population.
Empty Image Block.
Our Region – the Buffalo-Niagara Metro Corridor
- STAMP and Genesee County, New York are located at the center of the Buffalo-Rochester Metro Corridor, combining New York’s 2nd and 3rd largest metropolitans with our shared cultural and recreational assets.
- More than 2 million people live, work, and play in STAMP’s 50-minute commute-shed, with 1 million people in STAMP’s 30-minute commute-shed.
- More than 64% of the Buffalo-Rochester Metro Corridor’s adult population has a college degree or received post-secondary training.
- STAMP’s regional higher education system includes 57 Colleges and Universities, including the Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, University at Buffalo and Cornell University that graduate 8,000+ engineering and network/IT sciences students annually. Clean Room and Advanced Materials partnerships are available at multiple sites.
- STAMP’s workforce training system includes 5 Community Colleges, multiple high-capacity technician training centers, and specialized centers for nanotechnology, advanced manufacturing, microelectronics training.
- Served by major international airports – Buffalo Niagara International, Greater Rochester International, and Toronto-Pearson International