Buffalo-Rochester Tech Corridor
The Buffalo-Rochester Tech Corridor is home to Top Universities, Vibrant Cities, Natural Beauty, and a Mega Site for Next-Generation Advanced Manufacturing.
- STAMP and Genesee County, New York are located at the center of the Buffalo-Rochester Tech Corridor, combining New York’s 2nd and 3rd largest metropolitans with our shared cultural and recreational assets.
- More than 2 million people live, work, and play in STAMP’s 50-minute commute-shed, with 1 million people in STAMP’s 30-minute commute-shed.
- More than 64% of the Buffalo-Rochester Metro Corridor’s adult population has a college degree or received post-secondary training.
- STAMP’s regional higher education system includes 57 Colleges and Universities, including the Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, University at Buffalo and Cornell University that graduate 8,000+ engineering and network/IT sciences students annually. Clean Room and Advanced Materials partnerships are available at multiple sites.
- STAMP’s workforce training system includes 5 Community Colleges, multiple high-capacity technician training centers, and specialized centers for nanotechnology, advanced manufacturing, microelectronics training. Learn how Genesee F.A.S.T. delivers talent through these partnerships.
- Served by major international airports – Buffalo Niagara International, Frederick Douglass Greater Rochester International, and Toronto-Pearson International.