The readiness and availability of Genesee County's workforce talent is an asset strengthened through the power of New York's 2nd and 3rd largest cities, and local partnerships that grow in the #1 micropolitan for business success.
Our efforts are expending to ensure that your business has a reliable workforce to support your growth and success for decades to come.
Food Processing Workforce Training
Genesee Valley Educational Partnership High-School- Ag Academy
P-Tech High-School- Western New York Tech Academy
Genesee Community College The Best Center- Food Processing Technology Certificate
Genesee Communtiy College- Associates Degree in Food Processing
Cornell University- Bachelor's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology- Bachelor's in Packaging Science×
Workforce Development - Ag/ Dairy
Many current programs exist to train citizens in agriculture and food processing. Contact us to learn more about any of the programs listed below.
STEM Workforce Training
Focus on STEM to STAMP - Memorandum of Understanding
· Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
· Monroe Community College
· Genesee Community College
· 22 GVEP (BOCES) K-12 school districts
· 4th grade innovators pilot project
· Nanotech training for teachers at RIT
· Western New York Tech Academy
· Associates in Mechatronics- Monroe Community College
· Associates in Nanotechnology- Genesee Community College
· Bachelor’s in Microelectronics- Rochester Institute of Technology×
Workforce Development - STEM