GCEDC on Twitter
Job Opening - Finance Assistant
The Genesee County Economic Development Center is hiring a Finance Assistant. The position offers a great benefits package including 12 paid holidays, substantial employer contributions to medical insurance, NYS retirement, sick time and vacation time. Pay rate is $16 - $20 per hour based upon experience. Position is 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am -5:00pm with an hour lunch.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations.
- Assist CFO with financial statement preparation.
- Contract and grant tracking / administration.
- Assist with NYS reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Complete special projects and analysis as required.
- Provide some administrative support to team.
This person is required to have strong organizational skills, able to work independently, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required. Associates degree in Accounting, Business or similar is preferred. Knowledge of Peachtree accounting software preferred, but not required.
You may submit a resume at email@example.com or in person at 99 MedTech Drive, Suite 106, Batavia, NY, 14020.